March 23, 2009

Beautyspot : Nouveau parfum


I discovered the joy of perfume in my early teens when my Pop discovered the joy of Duty Free shopping as a way of spoiling Mum and I on his return home. Early faves were Lou Lou by Cacharel (crikey I liked 'em sweet), Envy by Gucci (too strong for me now, but I wore it for years and years) and White Linen by Estee Lauder (fresh, fresh, fresh).
Hooked for life, I now have about 17 on my shelf, even though I only wear half of them. So really, I don't need any more perfumes for at least 35 years, but who can resist a newbie? Especially when it's by Sisley, especially when they're launching three perfumes at once, especially when they all smell fresh, modern and crisper than a martini, and ESPECIALLY when the labels have such phenomenal designs (as above).
Allow me to introduce you... 1 is lush like a mandarin, grapefruit, green tea, juniper and sunshine cocktail. 2 smells like the swiss alps would if they were home to iris, jasmine, rose, sandalwood and cedar. 3 is like a big hug from a friend who's been experimenting in her overgrown backyard with bergamot, lemon, purple ginger, patchouli, vanilla and musk.
Sisley Eau de Sisley 1, 2 and 3 100 ml Eau de Toilette are $165 each, available April 09.
Eeni, meeni, miney...

No comments:

Post a Comment