March 22, 2009

Shopfind : Cleverness


I'm a fairly obsessed with birds, but I only came across this fact accidentally. I was looking at a large mood board at work (which took me the best part of a year to complete) when I realised most pics had some kind of bird, butterfly or dragonfly on them. And it seems I'm not the only one - everywhere you look birds are forever making an appearance on fabrics, gift cards, paper and art.

The print above is called Celebrate with bird song by Lovely Sweet William. I found it on madeit.com.au, a favourite shopping site.
It's from an original pen and ink drawing, inspired by the wonderfully consistent way birds celebrate each new day. The girls behind the label have a beautiful blog here: lovelysweetwilliam.blogspot.com Dare I say, it's lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment