June 29, 2009

Funflicks : Everything's funny


I am so in the mood for fun. Yes I know it's Monday and it's illegal and whatever... but I've just had such a great weekend and MJ is still cranking from my laptop and the sun's out. I spent the day yesterday with my hubby, bro, sis-in-law and niece. Holy cartwheels it's fun to hang out with a two year-old. Everything's funny. High fives are fun. Dogs are hilarious (especially our staffie, naturally). Bumpy, bumpy bridges are a giggle-fest. So I had to post something that'll make you smile...


Meet Bob
, aka, bomobob, a Montreal-based photographer with an eye for happy.

What do you do for fun?
Fun, huh? Well, since I do this for a living, every day is kind of fun. As far as other things go, I love to travel, hike, design and build furniture, garden, cook, did I mention travel?


Who and what inspires you?
I can't say any person in particular inspires me, but more the collective of people, particularly on Etsy, who are taking the chance and following their passions, finding an outlet and an audience for their creativity. I'm also inspired by all the various arts and cultures in the world. Creativity and an eye for beauty are passions that are to be found everywhere in the world.


Pics from top: Crazy Legs, Krazy Klowns, Falcon Motel and Quack.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Bomobob's work!!! :) Having fun reading the interviews on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete