June 4, 2009

Screenprincess : Fun is fun



I hope you're having a fun week. Honestly. If you are, then you're already smiling at these fabulous screenprints. If you're not, go get another coffee - you deserve it - and come back and take a closer look at them. Hilarious, non? It drives me nuts how talented people are. I love the wacky quirkiness of these prints.

Now that you're warm and caffeinated and similarly affected by the uber talented Kate / Alyoisius Spyker, stay a minute more and read a few fun things about her:




These screenprints are ones I do for fun, as I'm an illustrator, so its good to have no brief and just print and see what happens, mixing odd colour combinations with nattily dressed gentlemen is always amusing!

This week we are all laughing at The Mighty Boosh which everyone in our household loves, and also at each other which keeps us all on our toes.

I'm reading 'Saturday' by Ian McEwan which is one of my favourite books and an old school maths text book (reference for an upcoming exhibition I'm doing).



Now go here: madeit.com.au/alyoisiusspyker

Left to right, top to bottom: Skint, Sunscreen, New Ectoplasm, Budgie and Gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment