July 25, 2009

Funflicks : Coming alive during winter


Today was sunsational. Warmish and so clear, full of good things. It started with a trip to Officeworks (hello stationery) and Bunnings (I wore my jacket with house paint all over it so I looked semi-pro). We then partook of a most delicious sausage BBQ at home and a crack at a few jobbies around the house.


Unable to resist such beautiful afternoon sunshine, and in possession of a dog in need of a long walk, we headed down to Bicentennial Park for an easy stroll along Rozelle Bay.


Scout's insane energy had her racing along the water at full throttle, chasing balls and sticks and barking orders at other dogs to stay away from her bum.


It's funny how native flowers come alive during winter. When all the fancy flowers are taking a break for a few months, wattle and other overlooked blossoms flourish.


I should have something interesting to say here about the flowers above but I've no idea what they are. I just like the shot. How do such delicate flowers belong to such a robust native?



I've seen loads of feet shots on Flickr and I love the randomness of it. Peach havaianas, ripped jeans and nice paving. 'Tis moi. Have a fab/random weekend wherever you are xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment