July 29, 2009

Illohaven : Some kinda wonderful


I'm in awe of these illustrations by Mari Katogi. The illo above is the sweetest Little Red Riding Hood ever. It's so fresh and modern in a definite Japanese style.


And here we have the cheekiest Alice in Wonderland... I'd murder that pile of macaroons in a split second. Oops. Sometimes I confuse what's not real with cravings. Ahem. Next?


Hansel & Gretel on their way to nom their way through a candy house... Mmmm candy...


Alice through the looking glass...


This one is such a fave, I've saved it as my desktop background.What a talented artist, these are absolutely divine. Go here for more: mari.lomo.jp

Now I'm off to the beach!! I'm stopping only to pick up my friend C and her dog Ferris. Fish n chips here we come... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment