April 1, 2009

Shopfind : Garden fresh


Yarraville, VIC, is a favourite little spot to visit when I drop into Melbourne. And it just so happens that two of my favourite people live there too! They took me for a local adventure the last time I was there, and one of the shops we mooched about in was Sedonia (in Seddon). It's so full of amazing little pieces you never knew you needed, yet it doesn't feel junky like some other bustling shops do.

As I was buying my stranger-than-fiction woollen necklace (lots of circles joined by bits of wool, I love it, but do I think I'm a cat?), I spied these gift cards on the counter. So divine, I had to have three of them. And I only just rediscovered them digging for a thank-you card. Isn't that nice. Head to Sedonia on Gamon Street and peruse the quirky chic within.

No comments:

Post a Comment