May 28, 2009

Stationhairy : Fish kissin' fun


I've been known to mooch about in a shop for half an hour trying to find the perfect card for someones birthday. It drives my companions into a twist (which is why I prefer to shop alone. I also drink alone, but let's save that for another time).

These cards are perfection. They're crazy beautiful, really a bit funny (sometimes I laugh alone too) and altogether unique. They're by Kata and Maz, the peeps behind Raven & Lamb. They're cool. They have fun doing what they love, print using vegetable-based inks and hail from sunny, wonderful Sydney.



Feeling lonely? Send someone a card for no reason whatsoever (don't leave it blank) and you'll feel all loved up before you can say "I hate walking to the post office in the rain, why can't posties collect mail when they deliver it..." ravenandlamb.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment